Shipping and Returns
We are committed to sending your orders anywhere in the world and will do our utmost to ensure that we do this in the quickest, safest and most cost effective manner at all times.
We will fulfill your order as quickly as we can and aim to ensure that all orders placed before 11.00am UK time Monday – Friday will be dispatched on the same day.
Our delivery options are as follows. Please note that all deliveries must be signed for on arrival.
- All UK orders are dispatched by Royal Mail or City Link
- Standard UK delivery (3-5 days) cost is £4.50
- Next Day UK delivery cost is £10.00
- Post code restrictions apply so please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any queries
- For a next working day delivery orders must be received before 1.30pm Monday-Thursday. Orders received before 1.30pm on a Friday will be for Monday delivery. Orders received after 1.30pm on a Friday will be for Tuesday delivery.
- Delivery method is at the discretion of Yan To Ltd. In such where Yan To Ltd upgrade a customer choice of Standard delivery to Next Day the customer will not be liable for any additional cost.
- All International orders will be dispatched by courier and details will be notified in the confirmation of dispatch email.
- Cost is £30 to all destinations*
- Delivery to the Russian Federation will be subject to a surcharge which will be advised and invoiced prior to dispatch. Orders will be dispatched when payment of the surcharge has been made. Notification of dispatch and delivery details will be sent via the usual confirmation of dispatch email
- International orders will be sent DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid), thus you will be liable for payment of all relevant import taxes and duties
- Payment of these may be necessary to release your order from customs on arrival
- We advise that tax and duties may not be refundable to NON-EU customers wishing to return items
- Please be aware that deliveries will usually take 2-5 days from clearance of funds
- For your security, first-time orders can only be shipped to the cardholder’s billing address or a corporate work address that can be verified. Customers may also be subject to standard fraud prevention checks.
- A signature will be required upon receipt of the goods, if there is no-one available to accept the parcel a calling card will be left for you to re-arrange delivery
- We are currently unable to deliver a PO box or freight forwarding address, or the Russian Federation
- Please note that deliveries to Japan may be subject to some disruption following the recent events and an alternative delivery address may be required.
If you have any questions regarding shipping, please send an email to email@example.com.
We are committed to making shopping at Yan To Ltd a pleasurable experience and will always strive to meet our customers wishes in as courteous and efficient manner as we possibly can. Our returns policy is very simple; if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase and wish to return an item to Yan To Ltd for an exchange or refund, we will do our utmost to make it as easy as we possibly can for you to do so.
Naturally, we do need to make certain stipulations: all returned items must be in new, unused and saleable condition; that means that there are no marks on the item or wear on any of the tags or labels and, in the case of footwear, the box is returned in as new condition. We cannot accept any none faulty items that have been worn, washed or tags removed. We regret that, for reasons of hygiene, earrings cannot be exchanged.
We are very happy to refund the amount you paid for the item purchased excluding the cost of postage from or to our premises. If you are returning an item you will be responsible for all costs of return, including, in the case of a return from outside the UK, any and all import/export charges, clearance fees, levies and duties.
In all cases, we strongly recommend that you use a reliable postal service or courier that will provide you with a tracking number and insure you for the value of the goods whilst in transit, as the parcel will remain your own responsibility until it reaches us.
We reserve the right to refuse a refund in the event of a customer not making all reasonable efforts to allow our postal service or courier delivery service to deliver in accordance with their and our terms and conditions. This condition also applies in the case of items which are returned to Yan To Ltd by the postal or courier service (‘returned to sender’) outside our specified returns time limit.
Please note that the customer is responsible for any costs relating to packages returned by our carriers as ‘non-deliverable’. These items may also be subject to a handling charge. Re-delivery of packages returned by our carriers as ‘non-deliverable’ can be arranged subject to confirmation of delivery details and prepayment of an additional delivery charge at our usual rates.
How to return an item
- To return an item, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- State the item you wish to return.
- State the Reason for return.
- We will then send you an e-mail with all the appropriate information on how to return your parcel, including your Returns Number.
- You must request to return your items within 7 days of receipt of goods and once you have been issued with your Returns Number we require that you ensure delivery to us within a further seven days for UK and fourteen days for international orders. Please ensure the Returns Number is written clearly on the outside of the parcel (we have included space on your return address label to accommodate this).
- Unfortunately, we cannot accept returned goods:-
- outside of the time frame described, other than for faulty garments;
- if the item has been worn or where the tag has been removed;
- if for any reason the item isn’t in the same condition as when sent;
- if the shoebox is damaged in any way in the case of footwear returns (please also use protective outer packaging).
- In the case of UK returns a refund will be issued to the original card that was used for the purchase within 5 days of receipt of the return. This refund will include the full value of the items returned, including UK taxes, but excluding any and all related shipping or return courier costs. Where a return is being made from outside the UK a refund will be issued within 28 days of receipt of the return. This refund will include the full value of the items returned, but excluding any and all related shipping or return courier costs including but not limited to all import/export charges, clearance fees, levies and duties. Where any such costs are levied on Yan To Ltd you agree that Yan To Ltd holds the right to deduct any such costs from the value of the refund due to you.
- Please note that we would be delighted to exchange for an item of identical style or colour should there be a problem with either the size or if there is a fault with your chosen product. If an alternative style is required we would appreciate you returning the item through the returns process, obtaining a refund and ordering your chosen replacement in the usual manner.
- The address for returns is
- Yan To Ltd Gainsborough House, Slawston, Leicestershire LE16 7SJ United Kingdom
- (If you have any problems or concerns and would like to speak with someone at Yan To Ltd for advice or assistance, please e-mail with a clear contact telephone number indicating the most convenient time to call you back at email@example.com